CAA® is built upon the three fundamental pillars of ‘good practice’ B2B customer management; Trust, Interdependence and Equitability.
The CAA® model outlines the business system of B2B customer management:
Knowledge – Strategy – Planning – Implementation – Results
Working on three levels:
- Operating in and developing your market
- Managing account relationships
- Organising resources and operations
It provides companies with a structure and framework from which to build their customer management programmes. It also provides a way to benchmark performance against ‘good practice’ and ‘best-in-class’ companies within and across industries.
The team conducted a formal, evidence based, quantified capability reassessment of Vodafone Netherlands on two major sites:
The reassessment was presented to the board in January 2014, which included a workshop of nine key areas for further improvement. Four of these were prioritised for significant attention and progress to be made through to the end of 2015.
- Recommendations:Customer Joumey-based information Plans
- Insight-led Planning E Operations
- Agility E Customer Effort Programme
- Organisation-wide Journey Management
- Activation E Early Experience Management
- Proactive Loyalty Management
- Enhanced Customer Value Management (CVM)
- Best at B2B
- Cost-to-serve and Acquire Management
We look forward to the next reassessment to accredit progress and inform the next stage.