Do sales promises turn into reality?
Buying and investing are far easier to comprehend when you can see the tangible assets and products. However, when it comes to the customers, effectiveness of the sales and marketing teams the lines can get blurred, so it’s important to dig deeper under the surface to know what you’re dealing with and having clarity about;
- What (Sales, Marketing & CM) you are buying
- Developing a way to drive Customer Management value within the first 101 days of purchase and beyond
- Maintaining Relationship Quality / NPS scores are sustainable or just a one-off
- Putting a real value on Customer Management ‘Good Will’
This solution helps mitigate the risk and apply transparency onto customer management for private equity and venture capital organisations.
This assessment framework and set of tools quickly:
- understands how much the customer management part of the organisation is really worth
- how critical it is to the whole business
Through the internal element of the process it identifies:
- the development potential
- speed to realise it
- investment needed
- change required to deliver it
A practical and pragmatic view on the likelihood the current team could make it happen.
Through the external element we establish the strength & quality of your customer relationships. This Identifies where value exists within the short, medium and long term through improved sales and customer management.
We deploy two distinct solutions to unpack what is really going on!
Step 1: What are you buying and does it represent good value for money
- We take a deep dive into the target businesses practices and processes
- We look at what the customers really think of the business you are buying or investing in.
- We develop an in depth report for you outlining the target organisations positive and negative capabilities
Step 2: Can it be fixed and what’s the cost
- Develop a clear roadmap for business improvement, what can be achieved in the short (101 days), medium and long term.
- We identify clear roles and responsibilities within the target business across the change programme
Step 3: How
- We can help you to implement recommendations across the target organisation
- We appoint champions to drive staff engagement and buy in across the organisation
- By analysing what is working and what is not we fine tune the change programme to have maximum effect & return.
What do you get?
- Route Map to CM Value improvement within 101 days and beyond
- Identification of where CM can be unlocked
- Strategic Road Map aligned to your strategic direction for the business
- 7:1 to 15:1 ROI
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: