Terms for Delegates
- Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event. All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to email@example.com
- Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- Customer Attuned reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Customer Attuned all delegates will be informed immediately, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. Customer Attuned or any other sponsor cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
- Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
- Data Protection
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Customer Attuned and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com. The name, job title and organisation of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
- Websites & Links
The conference and associated Customer Attuned websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Customer Attuned takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Customer Attuned cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property
Speakers Terms & Conditions
- Customer Attuned may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- Customer Attuned may make audio and/or film the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced. This allows delegates to obtain audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- Customer Attuned may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be provided as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of the conference.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact –
The Conference Organiser
Customer Attuned Limited
83 Victoria Street
London SW1H 0HW