Proposition Development Workshop
In the world of B2B relationships, even more so than in B2C, your proposition is only as good as the capability of your business and your people to deliver it. Do your people know how to develop a compelling proposition for your commercial client base where there are savvy business buyers looking for a proposition that delivers great service, great products and a great price? Can your people speak to your clients in a language that they understand and that resonates with their needs? Do they understand the buying behaviour of their clients and ensure the whole proposition is designed, delivered and communicated to clients consistently wherever they touch your organisation?
These are just some of the questions that this workshop is designed to address.
This workshop is designed to provide your business with a clear understanding of the full breadth of a customer proposition, how to develop one and what is required for successful implementation. It will provide your business with a combination of tools and templates that you can re-use for future proposition development. In addition, if you are considering a new proposition launch or a re-launch of an existing one, the workshop can be used to provide a rapid kick start to the process.
Our approach helps you to:
- Explain the role of propositions in delivering business objectives
- Agree and state a definition of what a Customer Proposition is
- Explain why a business needs a clear Customer Proposition
- Set out the foundations for a good proposition plan
- Explain what we need to know about our customers’ needs and experience to build a robust proposition
- Explain why the business needs to combine an understanding of customer needs with an understanding of the value they bring when developing tailored propositions for different value segments
- Outline a clear process for developing the Customer Proposition
- Translate proposition features into customer benefit statements
- Identify the key roles of those required to develop and / or deliver the proposition
- Assess the key capabilities you will require to develop and deliver your proposition
- Plan for delivery of your proposition
- Set key measures of success for your proposition
In addition, the team at Customer Attuned will share their insight built up over several years of assessing B2B organisations of the overall strengths and weaknesses they have seen in companies developing and delivering B2B propositions.
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: