More and more organisations are turning their attention to the distributed route to market.
There are two main reasons:
- Organisations with home markets and operating companies are coming under increasing pressure to realise shareholder expectations. The distributed markets offer a viable growth if they can unlock the potential.
- Proactive Distributors are actively seeking out your organisation and brands. You have a growing international presence reliant on distributors.
Equipping distributor managers to pro-actively manage complex distributor relationships. Moving from relationship caretakers to commercial business leaders.
This Training Programme provides expertise and flexibility.
Using the knowledge gained working with directly with companies in Distributor Management we developed this programme which focuses on:
- Market strategy
- Distributor requirements
- Planning and delivery
Which stimulates, thinking, creating, doing.
This training enables companies to develop a consistent approach within commercial teams and puts Distributor Management as a core commercial competence within the company.
This increases the level of efficiency and effectiveness of your distributor relationships via the development of ‘good practice’ Distributor Management.
You may be setting up new distributor relationships or improving the level of efficiency and effectiveness of existing ones. These modules offer flexible entry points to match your needs.
Whether you are:
- A commercial manager new to Distributor Management
- An existing Distributor Manager looking to develop and expand the distributed route to market
- An experienced Distributor/Commercial Manager
- A newcomer to the world of Distributor Management
Download Working with distributors (pdf)
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: