The term “Moments of Truth” (MOT) was coined by Jan Carlzon when he was President & CEO of SAS Group. In essence, a MOT is an interaction between a customer and supplier that gives an opportunity to “delight” or “dismay”. In one sense every interaction is a MOT, but modern customer journey mapping philosophy has elevated the term to refer to the interactions that have the biggest impact on the customer experience.
Our Customer Journey Mapping service helps you design ‘blueprint experiences” for key journeys, with MOTs pinpointed.
We have a well-established methodology to specify the desired experience for each MOT, which covers:
- What the Customer needs
- What could go wrong (from the customer’s point of view)
- What needs to be done to make sure it goes right
- What we want the customer to think after they have been through the step
- The benefits to the customer and supplier when it goes right
- Core customer process(es) that cover this MOT
- What to measure to make sure this MOT is working properly
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: