There is widespread agreement that the New Normal will look very different to the old normal, and to get through it’s going to take leaders who champion new insight-led ways of customer engagement.”Peter Lavers
We were delighted to host our second online panel discussion in July, which started a new series on Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
Sincere thanks are extended to our panellists for sharing their insights and stories: Kirk Bradley, Director of Commercial Operations at Bupa’s UK Insurance division; Tiffany Carpenter, Head of Customer Intelligence at SAS; and James Leese, Chief Customer Officer at Cox Automotive. We were ably hosted by my colleague Alan Thompson of Customer Attuned.
In this summary, we recap the key points that were discussed during the event,
- firstly on customer behavioural changes they have seen;
- then on how sales and service operations have been adapted in response to those changes;
- and thirdly as business leaders how the challenge of adapting so quickly has impacted on decision making and people management.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022