Online Panel Discussion: Providing Leadership through Change and Uncertainty
Providing Leadership Through Change & Uncertainty
Online Panel Discussion
In the wake of the Coronavirus impacting businesses across the globe, organisations are facing new ways of working in order to survive.
How will companies survive and importantly, what effect does it have on the army of employees who are now working from home or in new alternative ways of working in the workplace?
Building resilience for yourself and your teams is now, more than ever, a crucial part of good leadership.
In this online discussion, we ask our three guest industry leaders how they are managing their own resilience and supporting the development of resilience in their teams to help them cope both in the current situation and beyond.
Join us for this panel discussion with:
- Laura Jordan, COO Insurance Pricing, AXA XL
- Andrea Taylor, Head of People & Experience, Fentimans
- Calum Byers, Executive Coach & Senior Associate, Customer Attuned
Followed by an online Q&A session – where participants will have the opportunity ask questions to the panel.
- Wednesday 13th May 2020
- 10:30am via ZOOM
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Keeping customers at the heart of Innovation - February 20, 2023
- Peter Lavers’ article on thrifting gets featured in CX Magazine - February 20, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What is Customer Centric Account Management? - February 6, 2023