Providing Leadership Through Change & Uncertainty – 28th March, Edinburgh
Join the Customer Attuned team for our Providing Leadership Through Change & Uncertainty event, featuring real case studies, success stories and ideas from top industry leaders. This session is part of a series of events exploring the role that trust plays in world-class B2B organisations.
As leaders, we are faced with ever-increasing demands for change. With little time to plan, this almost perpetual reorganisation can put a strain on people development, motivation and team building. This insightful event encourages you to think about the leadership challenges you face and the role that trust plays, including:
- How are you coping with constant uncertainty and how this impacts your resilience?
- What level of trust do you have with your key stakeholders and how can you build this?
- With the rise of change initiatives, how do you turn intention into reality?
- How can you lever what you know about your team to drive competitive advantage?
What Can I Expect?
A lively and insightful discussion where leading industry figures share their journeys.
Turning Leadership Relationship Intention Into Reality with John Yarwood, Business Development Director at Atos
Having led some of Atos’s most prestigious contracts, John shares his experience of developing strong partnerships based on mutual trust and how these helped navigate in times of change.
Creative Resilience for Leaders with Jill Maclean, Director at JM People Strategies
In her session, Jill will share her knowledge of working with clients who are undergoing significant change and how they have demonstrated personal and corporate resilience to proactively manage challenging situations.
You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded leaders facing similar challenges.
Tickets include a buffet breakfast with tea and coffee. They are strictly first come, first served. 2 hour insight-packed agenda. No sales talk.
“The talks included real business examples and thought-provoking presentations. This will definitely help with future planning.”
Head of DC Client Management at Legal & General
“The content of the event was very relevant for business application, with practical tips, life stories and case studies.”
Head of Banking Products at Citi
- How often do you take stock of your business and its performance? - May 3, 2023
- How do companies measure investment in training? - April 25, 2023
- Training & Development – providing staff a reason to stay - October 27, 2022