We are delighted to announce that Customer Attuned director Peter Lavers will be attending IBM’s showcase global conference Think 2019 in San Francisco in February. Peter will be contributing to proceedings in his role as an IBM Futurist.
Think is IBM’s flagship conference designed to deliver all the technical training, strategic expertise, and impactful lessons a company needs to compete in today’s changing world. It is a huge opportunity to learn about emerging technologies, get one-on-one advice from experts, and hear about the successes and challenges faced by global business leaders and industry disruptors.
Think is like no other conference because it offers so much, including:
- Thought leadership from 2,000+ business strategy sessions and technical deep dives
- Professional development opportunities from 100s of hands-on labs and certification exams
- Exclusive information about IBM products, technologies, strategies, and services
- New knowledge and skills that will directly benefit teams and companies
- Opportunities to expand your reach into new industries and global markets
- Insights into how the next generation of critical technologies like AI, cloud, and cybersecurity can help address your biggest challenges and become a future-proof enterprise
Peter has received numerous “top influencer” accolades in related subjects (customer experience, analytics, digital, AI, etc.), and is also a SAS Collaborator – but he doesn’t just write and blog!
As a business consultant and trusted adviser he has had the privilege of working with businesses around the world, engaging stakeholders to implement actionable improvements that make a difference to customer experience and value/efficiency.
Please get in touch with Peter if you would like strategic advice on how to meet your customer management challenges in 2019.
- Utilities need to improve the customer experience for B2B key accounts. - March 16, 2022
- Why is Trust key in Financial Services? - March 3, 2022
- Building ‘Business-to- Business’ Trust At Operations Level. Part 3 - July 16, 2021