More and more organisations are turning their attention to the distributed route to market.
There are two main reasons:
- Organisations with home markets and operating companies are coming under increasing pressure to realise shareholder expectations. The distributed markets offer a viable growth if they can unlock the potential.
- Proactive Distributors are actively seeking out your organisation and brands. You have a growing international presence reliant on distributors.
Our experience of working with Distributor Management has led us to focus on three main areas:
- Selecting the right partner
- Managing the right partner
- Developing or transitioning a partner.
Whether setting up new distributor relationships or improving the level of efficiency and effectiveness of existing ones, this approach enables organisations to develop a consistent approach within commercial teams. It establishes Distributor Management as a core commercial competence within the organisation.
Our programme offers a comprehensive set of tools, processes and capability development that focuses on three core areas of distributor management and development: selecting the right partner, management the right partner, developing or transitioning a partner.
Read More about Distributor Management:
The key issue for brand owning companies is that within distributor based relationships there exists an element of value exchange but the “value” is less about transactions and more about shared objectives and the ability to offer an effective Customer Management service. Your distributors should be extensions of your customer management, they would be filling customer management competency gaps that you do not currently posses or wish to develop within this market/customer (s). It is recognised that managing a market/distributor relationship today (and this will become more complex going forward) requires many skills outside of the normal capability and competencies of a transactional account manager.
You may be setting up new distributor relationships or improving the level of efficiency and effectiveness of existing ones. Our modules offer flexible entry points to match your needs. Whether you are:
- A commercial manager new to Distributor Management
- An existing Distributor Manager looking to develop and expand the distributed route to market
- An experienced Distributor/Commercial Manager
- A newcomer to the world of Distributor Management
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: