Adapting to New Normal Customer Behaviour
Online Panel Discussion
There is universal agreement that for the vast majority of companies the New Normal will look very different to the old normal.
Much has been made of how our ways of working together will change, but the effects will go well beyond our internal structures – the ways we sell to and service clients will change too.
In this online panel discussion we will hear from leaders across different sectors about how their customers’ behaviour is changing, and how they are adapting and championing new insight-led ways of customer engagement.
Our guest speakers are:
- Kirk Bradley, Director, Commercial Operations, Bupa UK Insurance
- Tiffany Carpenter, Head of Customer Intelligence, SAS
- James Leese, Chief Customer Officer, Cox Automotive
- Peter Lavers, Founding Director, Customer Attuned
Moderated by Alan Thompson, Director, Customer Attuned
Followed by an online Q&A session – where participants will have the opportunity ask questions to the panel.
- Wednesday 8th July 2020
- 10:30 BST on Zoom
- Season’s Greetings from Customer Attuned - December 7, 2023
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022