The Impact Of Hybrid Working on how we build and manage customer relationships. Panel Discussion.
In part three, our panel shares the changes their teams have made between virtual and F2F interactions, in building customer relationships.
While companies across the UK (and perhaps Internationally) embrace the new hybrid working style, we were interested to find out how companies build and manage customer relationships and develop new business.
We asked our guest speakers to share their insights with us:
- Justin Doo, Regional Director at Okta
- Dr. Kate Davis, Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance
Interested in how Customer Attuned’s people development expertise can help your teams adapt?
Now you’ve watched it, read it!
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022