https://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Part-3-Impact-Of-Hybrid-Working-on-how-we-build-and-manage-customer-relationships..jpeg 720 1280 Ellie Luk http://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/logo-1.svg Ellie Luk2021-12-07 18:53:412022-06-22 11:47:30Part 3 – Impact of Hybrid Working on How we Build and Manage Customer Relationships.
Part 3 – Impact of Hybrid Working on How we Build and Manage Customer Relationships.
The Impact Of Hybrid Working on how we build and manage customer relationships. Panel Discussion.
In part three, our panel shares the changes their teams have made between virtual and F2F interactions, in building customer relationships.
While companies across the UK (and perhaps Internationally) embrace the new hybrid working style, we were interested to find out how companies build and manage customer relationships and develop new business.
We asked our guest speakers to share their insights with us:
- Justin Doo, Regional Director at Okta
- Dr. Kate Davis, Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance
Interested in how Customer Attuned’s people development expertise can help your teams adapt?
Now you’ve watched it, read it!
Download our summary: Hybrid Working and Managing Customer Relationships
Latest posts by Ellie Luk (see all)
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Keeping customers at the heart of Innovation - February 20, 2023
- Peter Lavers’ article on thrifting gets featured in CX Magazine - February 20, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What is Customer Centric Account Management? - February 6, 2023