https://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Digital-World-Blog-banner-New.png 628 1200 Ellie Luk http://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/logo-1.svg Ellie Luk2021-01-14 10:09:472022-06-23 11:19:08Developing People in a Digital World – Online Panel Discussion – 11 Feb 2021
Developing People in a Digital World – Online Panel Discussion – 11 Feb 2021
Many global markets are still facing lockdown restrictions, so how do companies handle the challenge of developing people in a digital world?
Designing and delivering effective people development programmes continue to be a real challenge for many companies worldwide whilst the COVID19 lockdown restrictions are in place.
In this online panel discussion we will hear from leaders across different sectors and markets on the challenges they are facing; how they have adapted and champion new methods to enable their businesses to continue to develop their people.
They will share their views on the long term changes to people development, as lockdown restrictions hopefully begin to ease over the coming year.
Meet our speakers:
- Katrina O’Malley – Sales Enablement, QBE Insurance, Melbourne
- Margaret McCaig – Global Head of Professional Practices, Compliance Assurance, HSBC, Edinburgh
- Tessa Boshoff – VP Human Resources, Wall Street English, Barcelona
- Alan Thompson – Head of People Capability, Customer Attuned, UK
Join us on the day and have your chance to ask the panel questions.
Latest posts by Ellie Luk (see all)
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Keeping customers at the heart of Innovation - February 20, 2023
- Peter Lavers’ article on thrifting gets featured in CX Magazine - February 20, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What is Customer Centric Account Management? - February 6, 2023