Many global markets are still facing lockdown restrictions, so how do companies handle the challenge of developing people in a digital world?
Designing and delivering effective people development programmes continue to be a real challenge for many companies worldwide whilst the COVID19 lockdown restrictions are in place.
In this online panel discussion we will hear from leaders across different sectors and markets on the challenges they are facing; how they have adapted and champion new methods to enable their businesses to continue to develop their people.
They will share their views on the long term changes to people development, as lockdown restrictions hopefully begin to ease over the coming year.
Meet our speakers:
- Katrina O’Malley – Sales Enablement, QBE Insurance, Melbourne
- Margaret McCaig – Global Head of Professional Practices, Compliance Assurance, HSBC, Edinburgh
- Tessa Boshoff – VP Human Resources, Wall Street English, Barcelona
- Alan Thompson – Head of People Capability, Customer Attuned, UK
Join us on the day and have your chance to ask the panel questions.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022