In today’s often crowded and competitive markets, having a clear proposition that enables your business to differentiate itself and stand out is key to your success.
A clear proposition includes both ‘what’ your customer is buying from you, i.e. your product and services; and also the ‘how’, i.e. the experience your customer gets from you.
In B2B, often companies are reliant on a third party such as a distributor or intermediary to help deliver the overall customer journey. In this instance, having a clear proposition for them that is aligned to your end customer proposition is also crucial.
The team at Customer Attuned have many years’ experience of helping customers develop compelling propositions for their commercial clients who demand great service, great relationships, great products – and all at a competitive price.
We have a proven methodology for proposition development that can help you gain real commitment from your customers and provide your business with a real competitive advantage. The process includes:
- Reviewing and complementing your existing customer insight and segmentation strategy
- Combining customer insight with an understanding of customer value to help you target those customers who will drive the greatest returns for your business
- Designing a proposition that will cover all of the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ for both your customers and if appropriate, your distributors / intermediaries
- Ensuring language used will be understood and resonate with your customers
- Translating the proposition features into customer benefit statements
- Identifying the key roles of those required to develop and deliver your proposition
- Assessing the key capabilities you will require to develop and deliver your proposition
- Developing internal and external communication plans for launch
CUSTOMER PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition:
A pragmatic new approach to understanding and building trust in B2B relationships based on the latest academic research and leading thinking.
Best practice approach to developing great strategy in three distinct steps with 12 explicit components.
Engaging both sides of key partnerships to get to the heart of how well the relationship is working and improving.
Unique approach to ‘engineering’ your customer experience.
Focus in on the MOTs that will make a difference in either alleviating customer ‘pain’ in dealing with you or exploiting opportunities to ‘gain’ incremental mutual value.
Optimising the MOTs to quality assure the experience.
Customer Proposition Development
The problem often isn’t what was delivered – it’s what was promised!
World-leading B2B-specific methodology to understand, manage and improve long-term customer relationship quality.