Head of Customer Relationship Quality
Peter Lavers is a co-founder and Director of Customer Attuned Ltd.
An expert and IBM Futurist in CRM and customer experience management, Peter is recognised as a top influencer in the subject e.g. Satmetrix Top 50, SAP Top 60 and CustomerGauge Top 20 Customer Experience Influencers; Vcare Top 50 Customer Care Influencers; Huffington Post Top 100 Customer Service Professionals; and MindTouch Top 50 Customer Success Influencers.
Peter’s early career was with Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motors, where he trained as an engineer and went on to hold senior roles in commercial and logistics, market analysis, customer satisfaction, regional marketing and in his last client-side position as head of relationship marketing.
As a client he engaged a customer-management consultancy called QCi, and subsequently joined them, rising to become managing partner after its takeover by OgilvyOne Worldwide. Peter went on to also become managing director of Customer Futures, Ogilvy’s international network of learning groups focused on the design and delivery of a competitive and profitable customer experience.
The many businesses he has worked with around the world include:
- European industrials – engineering & manufacturing
- Outsourced IT service providers, systems integrators & ERP / CRM / Analytics solutions providers
- UK, European and African Telcos
- Financial Services providers in Australia, Europe, South Africa, North America and the UK
- UK retailers and wholesale food manufacturers
- Automotive companies in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas
- UK utilities companies