Ironically, as the momentum to understand how trust works in the context of business relationships has built, the public perception of organisations and institutions as ‘trustworthy’ has never been so low!
Trust is the buzzword of the moment in Business to Business, the new elixir that clinches contracts, opens doors and pushes up profits without requiring resources or investment; it can be created, adapted and turned on and off like a tap, or, so we should believe!
Our world is awash with books and conferences promoting the advantages that trust confers on organisations, yet, the majority of theories and practices advocated are either anecdotal or draw on processes developed and ported over from the Business to Consumer (B2C) arena where trust between organisations, brands and customers can be seen as a simpler and more linear process than in the sphere of B2B. But what exactly is it, and more importantly how does it work?
This Masterclasses draws on research conducted within B2B, academic studies, and practical business analysis, using information from our data base with customer assessment information from c.60 B2B organisations assessed against good practice customer management, trust, interdependence and equitability.
It endeavours to explore the way that trust operates within the context of B2B; to provide a model which simplifies the different levels and functions of trust within a commercial context; and provides case studies to evidence approaches that underpin strategy and development in a way that enables you to develop a win-win solution for your customer relationships.
The programme will help your team:
- Identify the triggers that could apply to the development of your customer relationships.
- Establish the role of trust within the sales team’s customer management.
- Explore how the definition of trust translates and applies to your key customer programme(s).
- Use trust as the key differentiator within your organisations customer management.
- Identify the different levels and how to retain and hold customers at the optimum level.
- Identify the different levels and how to develop and move customers to the desired level.
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition: