The world is changing fast and B2B companies must face up to the fact that customers are exercising their power and making ever-increasing demands of their suppliers.
The winners in 21st century customer management will be the companies that strike the best balance between aims/objectives that often compete:
Every company will have a unique balance to strike, and often a different balance for key accounts vs. mainstream customers. Long-term high-quality relationships are built upon a balance that works commercially for the customer and the supplier that builds trust and commitment over time.
Relationship Quality is worth measuring and managing
- The loss of one big client, or defection of one loyal intermediary, could cost you your job!
- Account managers are working hand-to-mouth only focused on this month’s sales and they never seem to escape from tactics and firefighting
- The customer’s voice isn’t clear enough in identifying the operational issues that damage trust
- There isn’t alignment and commitment around what you’re aiming to achieve with CRM / Account Management, ‘who owns what’, and how you’re going to get where you want to be
- Your customers’ experience of dealing with you isn’t joined-up or easy to do business with
- Customer Satisfaction or NPS measurement is seen as ‘research’ rather than a central pillar of account management
- You feel like you’re being left behind in digital customer engagement
CHOOSE A SERVICE
Our Services help you maximise value, optimise satisfaction and minimise account attrition:
A pragmatic new approach to understanding and building trust in B2B relationships based on the latest academic research and leading thinking.
Best practice approach to developing great strategy in three distinct steps with 12 explicit components.
Engaging both sides of key partnerships to get to the heart of how well the relationship is working and improving.
Unique approach to ‘engineering’ your customer experience.
Focus in on the MOTs that will make a difference in either alleviating customer ‘pain’ in dealing with you or exploiting opportunities to ‘gain’ incremental mutual value.
Optimising the MOTs to quality assure the experience.