Customers are changing, and so is CRM. CRM is no longer the sole preserve of Sales and Marketing; it’s a strategic issue that’s central to the future success and profitability of your business.
Wednesday 30th March, 10:00 – 16:00, Swindon
CRM 2016: Strategic CRM that guides business strategy
This Master Class, tailored to a senior management audience, demonstrates just how vital visibility of CRM is at board-level — and why it’s critical that you make the customer the North Star of your business strategy.
How this Master Class will help you harness the strategic potential of CRM
- Understand changing customer behaviours and interactions with your business
- See how today’s ‘visual’ CRM systems can provide board-level
- visibility and insights without the need to sift through a mass of detail
- Get hands-on with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power BI and see for yourself the potential to drive business strategy and profitability
- Network with peers in other sectors to understand their experiences of CRM and other key topics such as customer centricity, multi-channel and omni-channel.
09.30 – 10.00 Coffee
10.00 – 10.30 Welcome and introduction
10.30 – 11.00 The role of CRM within your own organisation – round table discussion
11.00 – 11.30 How to use CRM 2016 to make sure the customer is the North Star that guides your business strategy
11.30 – 11.45 Coffee
11.45 – 12.15 Transforming your business and embracing change
12.15 – 12.45 Adopting the solution and creating a ‘never-ending’ deliver cycle of the highest quality to your customers
12.45 – 13.30 Buffet lunch
13.30 – 14.15 How senior management can harness the power CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
14.15 – 15.00 Key CRM issues for the board: spotting trends and gaining insights; improving customer acquisition and retention; cost reduction and profitability; process automation; transparency and accountability across Sales and Marketing
15.00 – 15.30 The age of digital personalisation: what you need to know, and why you need to know it
15.30 – 16.00 Q & A
All of the above sessions are tailored for board-level attendees and will be delivered by the following speakers:
- Amir Jafri, CTO at eBECS, and formerly Lead Architect for the CRM R&D team at Microsoft
- Paul Saxton, Data Management and Analytics Product Manager at eBECS, a Business Intelligence (BI) specialist focused on delivering innovative BI solutions for CRM
- Mark Hollyoake, Director, Customer Attuned.
Free of charge