Digital Transformation in Healthcare
Can industry ever be trusted by the NHS to deliver digital transformation while truly addressing patient needs?
Join us in the first of our event series as we explore the challenges around trust, insights, and people when delivering digital transformation to the NHS.
We have partnered with two exceptional companies: Spirit Access and Newland Partners, to discuss how industry plays a huge part in patient needs and how the NHS builds trust in those industry relationships to get the best outcome for patients.
This webinar brings together a panel of speakers from each corner, led by Andy Field, Chairman at Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Andy will be joined by a long-serving GP with years of clinical experience within the NHS, an expert in leadership and managing culture change, an industry insider who works closely with the NHS and an expert in trust to lead an open discussion into the challenges they all face.
- 9.30am – 10am – Panel discussion
Our panel will tackle some of the key discussion points to delve deeper into trust between industry and the NHS.
- 10am – 10.30am – Q&A with our panel
The floor is yours. In this 30 minute section, we open the floor to questions via the event live chat.
- Andy Field – Chairman, Ashford & St Peter’s Hospitals Foundation, NHS Trust
- Will Payne – Managing Partner, Newland Partners
- Dr Noel O’Kelly – Clinical Director, Spirit Digital
- David Southern – Director, Spirit Access
- Dr Mark Hollyoake – Director of B2B Trust, Customer Attuned
- Season’s Greetings from Customer Attuned - December 7, 2023
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022