The Impact of Hybrid Working on How we Build and manage customer relationships. Panel Discussion.
In part one, our panel tell us about their role within the business, and share an overview of how they have adapted to hybrid working and how they build customer relationships.
While companies across the UK (and perhaps Internationally) embrace the new hybrid working style, we were interested to find out how companies are managing customer relationships and building new business in this new way of working.
We asked our guest speakers to share their insights with us:
- Justin Doo, Regional Director at Okta
- Dr. Kate Davis, Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance
Interested in how Customer Attuned’s people development expertise can help your teams adapt?
Watch Next Panel Discussion!
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022