https://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Part-1-Impact-Of-Hybrid-Working-on-how-we-build-and-manage-customer-relationships..jpeg 360 480 Ellie Luk http://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/logo-1.svg Ellie Luk2021-12-07 18:37:572022-06-22 11:47:30Part 1 – Impact of Hybrid Working on How we build and manage customer relationships.
Part 1 – Impact of Hybrid Working on How we build and manage customer relationships.
The Impact of Hybrid Working on How we Build and manage customer relationships. Panel Discussion.
In part one, our panel tell us about their role within the business, and share an overview of how they have adapted to hybrid working and how they build customer relationships.
While companies across the UK (and perhaps Internationally) embrace the new hybrid working style, we were interested to find out how companies are managing customer relationships and building new business in this new way of working.
We asked our guest speakers to share their insights with us:
- Justin Doo, Regional Director at Okta
- Dr. Kate Davis, Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance
Interested in how Customer Attuned’s people development expertise can help your teams adapt?
Watch Next Panel Discussion!
Watch Part 2: managing customer relationships
Latest posts by Ellie Luk (see all)
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Keeping customers at the heart of Innovation - February 20, 2023
- Peter Lavers’ article on thrifting gets featured in CX Magazine - February 20, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What is Customer Centric Account Management? - February 6, 2023