The Impact Of Hybrid Working on How we Build and Manage Customer Relationships. Panel Discussion
In part two, our panel shares what implications from hybrid working they are seeing firstly on approaches to managing customer relationships. And secondly, about building new relationships and selling to new customers – How are they building trust?
While companies across the UK (and perhaps Internationally) embrace the new hybrid working style, we were interested to find out how companies are managing customer relationships and building new business.
We asked our guest speakers to share their insights with us:
- Justin Doo, Regional Director at Okta
- Dr. Kate Davis, Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance
Interested in how Customer Attuned’s people development expertise can help your teams adapt?
Watch Next Panel Discussion!
- Season’s Greetings from Customer Attuned - December 7, 2023
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022