New Event: Making Customer Centricity a Reality
Wednesday 16th June 2021
09:30 – 11am BST
We are pleased to announce our next event in June:
Our subject for discussion will be Customer Centricity. Our panel will discuss their companies’ own customer experience and customer management strategies, what customer centricity means in a B2B environment, the mutual benefits, and how it might help us reorient our businesses to the emerging post-pandemic customer landscape.
Our panellists will be :
- Louise Evans, Head Of Customer Experience at UCAS;
- Paul Willoughby, Head of Insight & Strategy Research at Beazley Group Ltd (Lloyds market specialist insurer);
- Peter Lavers, Director of Customer Attuned (a recognised influencer in the subject – recently featured in the Who’s Who in CRM and published in CX Magazine).
We will address the topic via a facilitated discussion followed by an interactive Q & A live on ZOOM.
Because this is such a big strategic subject we will also hold the session open for an optional extra 30 minutes for a post-session discussion (i.e. 10.30 – 11am).
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022