In part two, we ask the panellists: What organisational change and the role of trust in the development of B2B relationships have occurred?
Welcome to the third online panel discussion and second in the series of Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
In this panel discussion, we discuss The Trust Factor why and making it your business DNA is crucial especially during the COVID pandemic.
On this panel, we have leaders from across sectors sharing their insights with us: –
- David Haley – Head of Business Transformation Services, Atos
- Mumbi Odame – Head of Human Centred Design, Rand Merchant Bank
- David Brown – Distribution Proposition & Agency Leader, Commercial, Covéa Insurance
Together with Dr Mark Hollyoake, who explains why B2B Trust is a crucial factor in business to business relationships.
To read the newszine, click below:
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022