Paul helps organisations better understand their customers so that their marketing and customer management can be more effective. He has over 20 years’ experience in business communications, marketing and strategy enabling significant business growth primarily in the B2B sector.
Paul’s well-proven approach sees him:
- Define and embed corporate purpose, vision and strategy
- Analyse customer value and behaviour
- Develop brands and propositions
- Create segmentation models
- Take business owners through Customer Journey Maps
- Implement CRM tools and processes
- Programme manage digitisation programmes
Of note is Paul’s work with an online reviews provider, where he created and led the team that achieved significant revenue growth, created a now prestigious accolade, and produced winning submissions for several awards.
He has also led the global launch of a SaaS product that has since been successfully acquired.