Welcome to the fourth online panel discussion and second in the series of Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
In this panel discussion, we discuss Developing People in a Digital World and how companies have adapted their training and development strategies out of the virtual way of working, caused by the COVID 19 pandemic.
On this panel, we have guest leaders from across sectors sharing their insights with us:
- Katrina O’Malley – QBE Insurance
- Margaret McCaig – HSBC
- Tessa Boshoff – Wall Street English
Hosted by Alan Thompson, Head of People Capability at Customer Attuned.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022