https://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Mark-Hollyoake-Summarises-B2B-Trust-The-Trust-Factor-Panel-Discussion.jpeg 720 1280 Ellie Luk http://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/logo-1.svg Ellie Luk2020-11-06 12:07:352022-06-22 11:51:06Panel Summary: The Trust Factor Panel Discussion
Panel Summary: The Trust Factor Panel Discussion
In this video, Dr Mark Hollyoake shares key messages from the discussion and how they resonate with this research.
Welcome to the third online panel discussion and second in the series of Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
In this panel discussion, we discuss The Trust Factor why and making it your business DNA is crucial especially during the COVID pandemic.
On this panel, we have leaders from across sectors sharing their insights with us: –
- David Haley – Head of Business Transformation Services, Atos –
- Mumbi Odame – Head of Human Centred Design, Rand Merchant Bank –
- David Brown – Distribution Proposition & Agency Leader, Commercial, Covéa Insurance
Together with Dr Mark Hollyoake, who explains why B2B Trust is a crucial factor in business to business relationships.
The Trust Evaluator is featured in the Newszine, link below.
To read the newszine, click below:
Latest posts by Ellie Luk (see all)
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Keeping customers at the heart of Innovation - February 20, 2023
- Peter Lavers’ article on thrifting gets featured in CX Magazine - February 20, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What is Customer Centric Account Management? - February 6, 2023