“There is no getting away from the fact that as we start to pick our way through the crisis towards recovery, trust is going to have a far more pivotal role in our customers and suppliers lives than it did before. It’s going to take organisational leaders who champion trust-based ways of working to help forge this sustainable approach to recovery and the delivery of mutual value”.Dr Mark Hollyoake
On 21 October, we were delighted to host our third online panel discussion and the second in the series: Providing Leadership in the New Normal
Our thanks are extended to an exemplary panel, who shared their insights, time and practical experiences:
– David Haley, Global Head of Business Transformation Services, Atos
– Mumbi Odame, Head of Human Centred Design, Rand Merchant Bank
– David Brown, Distribution & Proposition Agency Leader, Commercial, Covéa Insurance
In this summary, we revisit the key points discussed during the event:
- Firstly, we started by exploring what is meant by trust in a business to business context.
- Then on how customer behavioural changes in the context of trust they have seen.
- Organisational change and the role of trust in the development of B2B relationships
- Lastly, as business leaders how the role of trust will evolve as we enter recovery and how the latest thinking in trust development resonates with the panels views.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022