Panel Summary – The Impact of Hybrid Working on How we Build and Manage Customer Relationships
As many UK industries continue to manage the challenges of hosting in-person events, we were delighted to continue with our ongoing series of online panel events on Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
For this seventh event in the series, we extend our sincere thanks to our outstanding panellists who gave up their time to share their experiences, insights and views on how hybrid working will continue to impact how we manage and build trust based customer relationships in the coming years:
- Dr Kate Davis, an Associate Professor at Kingston University
- Justin Doo, Regional Director, for Europe, Middle East and Africa at Okta, a leading omni-channel identity platform
- Chris Withers, Broker Distribution Director at specialist insurer Ecclesiastical Insurance Group.
In this summary, we recap on the key areas discussed by our panellists, namely:
- What implications from hybrid working are they seeing in their organisations – firstly on approaches to managing their existing relationships; and secondly, the impact on building new relationships and selling to new clients
- Any differences they are seeing between virtual and face-to-face interactions in how their teams are selling their message and getting buy in – e.g. any challenges, advantages, adaptability needed, etc.
- Finally, any short-term and longer-term benefits they are seeing / expect to see in how they manage relationships going forward
In addition to this summary, we have edited the panel discussion into short videos so you can choose to watch them in order or simply watch the points you’re most interested in – Watch Videos Here
Customer Attuned helps organisations with developing strong and mutually beneficial customer relationships. We do this through audit and evaluation of the internal and external perspectives and provide consultancy and training to equip you and your teams to build profitable, sustainable and effective relationships.
To help improve your customer acquisition and retention, please contact us.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022