Welcome to the February issue of our Newszine; Developing People in a Digital World, which coincides with our online panel discussion in our series: Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
Inside, Alan talks about the effects of online training on people but also on budgets, Peter talks about how the voice of the customer and employees should be joined up. Dr Mark revisits a past scenario and how it is still relevant today and Gary shares lessons learned of developing sales pipelines in a digital world.
- The Future of People Development Strategies – Alan Thompson
- The Joined Up Voice of Customer & Staff Studies – Peter Lavers
- More and Better for Less – Dr Mark Hollyoake
- Developing your Sales Pipeline in a Digital World – Gary Lunt
- Key Takeaways from our speakers & Praise from our Delegates
- Workshop – Managing Customer Relationships in a Virtual World
- Workshop – The Trust Factor in Leadership
I hope you enjoy the read. Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any of these issues.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022