https://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Newszine-blog-banner.png 1260 2240 Ellie Luk http://customerattuned.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/logo-1.svg Ellie Luk2021-02-09 11:55:422022-09-09 15:26:00Developing People in a Digital World – Newszine February Issue
Developing People in a Digital World – Newszine February Issue
Welcome to the February issue of our Newszine; Developing People in a Digital World, which coincides with our online panel discussion in our series: Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
Inside, Alan talks about the effects of online training on people but also on budgets, Peter talks about how the voice of the customer and employees should be joined up. Dr Mark revisits a past scenario and how it is still relevant today and Gary shares lessons learned of developing sales pipelines in a digital world.
- The Future of People Development Strategies – Alan Thompson
- The Joined Up Voice of Customer & Staff Studies – Peter Lavers
- More and Better for Less – Dr Mark Hollyoake
- Developing your Sales Pipeline in a Digital World – Gary Lunt
- Key Takeaways from our speakers & Praise from our Delegates
- Workshop – Managing Customer Relationships in a Virtual World
- Workshop – The Trust Factor in Leadership
I hope you enjoy the read. Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss any of these issues.
Read Newzsine here
Latest posts by Ellie Luk (see all)