“There is no doubt that the future of people development strategies will be impacted by the forced changes companies have had to adopt to retain a focus on capability development over the past 12 months. Flexibility will be key to ensure the most effective blended solutions are available to meets the needs of businesses and their employees.”
We were delighted to host our first event of 2021 looking at the topic of Developing People in a Digital World on February 11, and extend our thanks to our outstanding panellists, who gave up their time to share their experiences and insights, gleaned from what has been a challenging 12 months for all those involved in leading or supporting people development activity.
- Katrina O’Malley – Global Head of Sales Enablement – Capability & Culture, QBE Insurance, Melbourne
- Margaret McCaig – Global Head of Professional Practices, Compliance Assurance, HSBC, Edinburgh
- Tessa Boshoff – VP Human Resources, Wall Street English, Barcelona
In this summary, we recap on the key areas discussed by our panellists, namely:
- How they have managed their People Strategies during the lockdown?
- What key challenges they have faced and the lessons learnt?
- How they see the changes they have had to adopt, impacting and shaping their future people development strategies?
In addition to this summary, we have edited the panel discussion into short videos, so you can choose to watch them in order or simply watch the questions and answers you are most interested in.
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022