Our new book is out! It’s only taken three years to write…..
MANAGING AND DEVELOPING YOUR DISTRIBUTOR RELATIONSHIP
Are you considering using distributors, or unsure whether you are getting the most from your existing distributors? Or, are you a distributor manager looking to up your game and improve the relationships you already have? This book draws on years of expertise and experience combined with current research to enable you to develop ‘good practice’ distributor management in this increasingly complex field. It focuses on how to select the right partner, manage the right partner, and develop or transition the right partner.
Each chapter will take you through practical steps to enable you to:
• Increase the level of efficiency and effectiveness of your distributor relationships.
• Develop a consistent approach to distributor management within your commercial team.
• Establish distributor management as a core commercial competence within your organisation.
• Reduce the need to change distributor(s) or reversion to the contract to resolve performance issues.
• Enable you to increase the value generating potential from distributor based relationships.
• Create a recognised ‘way’ of managing customers through distributor realtionships.
Let us know if you would like to know more; email@example.com
- Utilities need to improve the customer experience for B2B key accounts. - March 16, 2022
- Why is Trust key in Financial Services? - March 3, 2022
- Building ‘Business-to- Business’ Trust At Operations Level. Part 3 - July 16, 2021