Customer centricity is a term that has been around for a number of years, but what does it mean in a business-to-business environment and how do we turn the words into a change in the way in which our businesses are run?
We were delighted to host our fifth online panel discussion in June, which continues our series on Providing Leadership in the New Normal.
Sincere thanks are extended to our panellists for sharing their insights and stories:
- Louise Evans, Head of Customer Experience at UCAS
- Paul Willoughby, Head of Insight & Strategy Research at the Beazley Group
- Peter Lavers, Director of Customer Attuned and recognised influencer in the subject
In this summary, we will recap the key points that were discussed during the event: –
- What customer centricity means to our panellists?
- What impact the pandemic has had on their approach?
- What challenges they have faced in developing and implementing a customer centric approach across their organisation?
- Why is it important to have a Sales & Account Management Framework? - November 14, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals Webinar – Dr Mark Hollyoake Talks about Trust - October 7, 2022
- Institute of Sales Professionals KAM Club Launch – Dr Mark Hollyoake joins the panel - August 17, 2022