It’s that time of year again for us to look ahead and try to make sense of the challenges ahead.
Despite the political and world turmoil, business continued to tick along in 2018, albeit with a greater wariness around risk, investment and steady-as-she-goes development.
This means the only certain prediction we can make for 2019 is to expect more uncertainty. In this environment it’s back to basics, so it’s important to focus on what you are really good at. Consider asking your business these key questions:
- What’s the quality of your key customer relationships?
- What are we really good at and will this change in 2019?
- What are our intentions for 2019; growth, maintain, release cost?
- How will we make them a reality?
- What’s the mutual value benefit?
- Can our people deliver it, or will they need some help?
In this air and era of uncertainty, success can favour the brave.
To take the next step towards becoming a well-led, joined-up and customer centric business in 2019 – contact Customer Attuned on email@example.com.
Mark Hollyoake, Customer Attuned Founder and business capability practice director.
- Utilities need to improve the customer experience for B2B key accounts. - March 16, 2022
- Why is Trust key in Financial Services? - March 3, 2022
- Building ‘Business-to- Business’ Trust At Operations Level. Part 3 - July 16, 2021