Our founding director and Head of Relationship Quality Peter Lavers has again been recognised as one of the world’s top influencers in Customer Experience (CX).
Peter will be conducting a webinar for IBM with VAR Group and Iperceramica (Italian ceramic tile retailer) on 7 June – please sign up to watch / listen in at https://t.co/yJpHEECOqE. Also for IBM, he took part in a Watson Commerce tweet chat last month, and wrote it up on http://www.thinkcx.co.uk/latest-thinking/can-dx-integrate-behaviours/
Peter also contributed as one of 30 top CX influencers to Lumoa’s excellent “what’s the NPS of NPS” article – well worth a read – https://t.co/wDNwQO0bdH
He has also been featured in several global top influencer lists, placing him in the company of the world’s best known and admired thought leaders:
- Fonolo’s “8 Powerful Customer Experience Bloggers You Need to Watch in 2018”
- Introhive featured him as a “favourite go-to CRM influencer” – https://t.co/tj67IQw2h1
- Panviva as a top 25 CX influencer – https://t.co/PNRMBECZBf
- Ian Moyse’s Salesforce Global Social Influencer list – https://t.co/Kc1DYSnoh5
Please get in touch if you’d like to chat with Peter about customer experience or Influencer Marketing for your company.
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – What customer centricity means in a intermediated business model. - October 4, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – the difference between customer strategy and sales strategy in B2B - July 26, 2023
- Customer Centricity Corner with Peter Lavers – Listening to Customers - June 26, 2023